1381Re: Raisa Maximovna Gorbachev

  • nayak_ltp
    Sep 22, 2003
      Raisa! You were so beautiful, both inwardly and outwardly. One of
      my most favorite spots in all of the many videos about Sri Chinmoy is
      the short scene showing his first live meeting with Raisa Maximovna
      Gorbachev. She was so warm and appreciative, and everyone was clearly
      having a wonderful experience. She loved Sri Chinmoy's art. She
      became a real sister to him.

      God Bless you, Raisa. I am sure that you are working for all of us
      from your current location.

      Yours,

      Nayak

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, lotika_rus
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Hello,
      >
      > I would like to remind everyone that today is the anniversary of
      > Raisa Maximovna Gorbachev's passing. It is unnecessary to say
      (since
      > all of us know it) what a good, outstanding person she was. Being
      in
      > such a high position as she was, she had always remained soulful,
      > genuinly concerned about people, especially children, nice to
      > everyone, humble. She did so much for her country and for the
      world.
      > The book she wrote was called "I hope". Hope - this is what she
      > treasured till she breathed her last. Let us all hope that what she
      > dreamed of will come true: joy and happiness for everyone. Maybe,
      on
      > this day some of us could pray for it and remember this incredible
      > personality - Raisa Maximovna Gorbachev.
      >

      > Lotika
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic