13421To Palyati (was Re: Desperately Seeking Energy Food Plan)

    Jun 14, 2005
      Palyati,
      I'm so glad you enjoy sharing about Alaska because I find your posts
      truly interesting and enjoyable to read. Seeing a one day old moose!
      That would be quite a sight. On Sunday I was on an adventure to find a
      radio station to tune in on my car radio which is playing Sri
      Chinmoy's music for 12 weeks in tribute to his 12,000 songs
      achievement. When I got off the highway because the station was
      finally tuning in, I saw a young deer run across the road and then as
      I drove past it we kind of stared at each other. I was wishing I had
      my camera with me but I didn't. Do you like to take photographs?

      I'm happy to hear that the dietary advice in the book is helping. Were
      you living in Alaska when you became a student of Sri Chinmoy? I would
      be fascinated to hear your story of how you found him as a teacher,
      especially if it was in the context of the Alaskan "Riviera".

      Sharani :-)

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, palyati

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic