12729World Harmony Run

  • maleenendra
    May 17, 2005
      Browsing through the World Harmony Website the other day, I came
      across a joyous photo of two smiling participants jogging through the
      serene countryside somewhere in Europe.

      Just this simple image has fired my enthusiasm for our country's Run's
      start in Melbourne very soon. This is set to be extremely inspiring;
      talking to countless school children, running through the vastly
      changing landscapes of regional Australia.

      We are all looking forward to it immensely!
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic