11162Re: OT - to Purnakama - snow, handkerchiefs and trees

  • purnakama2000
    Mar 3, 2005
      Hello Sharani!

      Once again I have oneness with you in the snow world.
      Although we have not gotten any significant amounts of snow
      lately, we still have about 3 and a half feet of the white stuff on
      the ground, and it doesn't seem to be in too much of a hurry to go
      anywhere. Every couple of days we get a light dusting, just to keep
      things looking fresh. It truly is beautiful.

      Our temperature has improved at least. It's hovering around 0
      degrees F during the day which is quite lovely, and the days are
      much longer as well, but I just know that the peonies in my front
      garden are anxious to awaken from their long winter's nap and give
      their petals a good stretch.

      Now this new snow that you talk of out your way presents a new
      dilemma.

      Mrs. Chicken and Rooey-Jo have no idea what to pack for their
      upcoming voyage.

      Should Rooey-Jo bring her thermal pouch warmer? After all, kangaroos
      aren't used to this harsh weather, and she's never really ventured
      outside before.

      I'll have a chat with them and see what we can come up with in terms
      of some all weather gear.

      From my Marshmallow world to yours! :)

      Purnakama

      -- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, sharani_sharani
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > Ok Purnakama,
      > Brace yourself. I'm in a state of amazement in my current
      sentiments.
      > Do you know the song "It's a Marshmallow World in the Winter"? Well
      > yesterday, this was my theme song and I actually debated inwardly
      at
      > length about whether maybe Winter is the prettiest and best season
      of
      > all. I've settled into the routine and getting 5-9 inches of snow
      > every 3 or 4 days is growing on me. Monday night we had a snowstorm
      > that left absolutely everything (even the vertical trunks of the
      > trees) adorned in snow for two whole days afterwards. The woods
      behind
      > the library where I work looked so beautiful, even more beautiful
      than
      > when the trees were wearing their Fall colours. Then the night
      after
      > the storm, Mother Nature outdid herself by dusting it with another
      > inch to keep the pristine whiteness untouched. Seeing the white
      purity
      > of snow in all directions has this convert to Winter's beauty
      feeling
      > it is nothing less than perfect. I never imagined I would be
      feeling
      > so happy to live in a marshmallow world.
      >
      > Sharani
      >
      > p.s. when the daffodils, forsythia, dogwood and lilacs bloom in my
      > yard, marshmallows may lose their charm ... :-)
      >
      > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, purnakama2000
      > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Sharani!
      > >
      > > Sounds great! Mrs. Chicken and rooey-joe are already busy
      packing.
      > > Coffee and conducting at the smile? :) :) :) :)
      > >
      > > Purnakama
      > >
      > > -- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, sharani_sharani
      > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > > >

      > > > Hi Purnakama!
      > > >
      > > > I'll spend the whole day with you if you promise to bring the
      > > puppets
      > > > Mrs. Chicken and Rooey-Jo along too for a little guest
      > > conducting. :-)
      > > > Sharani
      > > >
      > > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, purnakama2000

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic