1108The historic first message

  • nayak_ltp
    Jul 25, 2003
      The following is the historic first message posted from this group on
      December 7, 2002. It was posted by Laurilee McMichael from New
      Zealand. So many nice messages have been posted since then and so
      many people have benefited from this site. Gratitude to all of those
      who contribute and those who take the time to maintain the site.

      --- In
      Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, "srichinmoyinspiration
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic