10556Re: Please Pardon Any Delay

    Feb 1, 2005
      Dear Assistant Moderator,

      Get well soon!

      Please receive my heart's gratitude for your love and concern.

      Kamalakanta

      [Thanks, Kamalakanta and all, for the nice get well wishes. I'm
      really not ill! I was just feeling a bit run down, but I got some
      sleep and am feeling better. Thankfully, I was able to get through a
      good chunk of messages. -Assistant Moderator]

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, srichinmoyinspiration
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > I'm grateful for the opportunity to help out with the Inspiration
      > group. Monday and Tuesday I've been a bit under the weather, and am
      > having trouble keeping up with all of your wonderful messages! I
      > hope to catch up soon. In the meantime, please pardon any delay.
      > Thank you.
      >
      > Assistant Moderator
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic