10526My Life's Soul-journey

  • chakori_aharan
    Feb 1, 2005
      February 1

      When I am all humility, I neither underestimate
      nor overestimate my life. What I do is to judge
      my life exactly the way my Lord Supreme
      judges my life.

      Humility is the sweetest, softest, mildest and at
      the same time most fertile ground in us. Look at
      Mother-Earth. Can there be anybody or anything
      as humble as Mother-Earth? Mother-Earth is
      holding us, receiving all impacts from us, guiding
      us. She is all love, all compassion and at the same
      time, all powerful. But when we look at Mother-Earth,
      the first thing that comes to our mind is
      humility. We see this when we appreciate nature
      and natural beauty all around us. How humble
      they are! The more humble one is, the greater is
      his strength.

      If you are planning to run
      To Heaven,
      First conquer your proud mind
      With your humility-heart

      Sri Chinmoy

      from "My Life's Soul-journey"
      Daily Meditations
      For Ever-Increasing Spiritual Fulfilment
    • Show all 150 messages in this topic