10525Re: Please Pardon Any Delay

  • ed_silverton
    Feb 1, 2005
      Dear AM

      Hope you're feeling better soon, I'm sorry to hear you're a bit
      poorly, and hope you come out of it quickly. I really appreciate all
      your efforts with regard to this site. Personally, I've been enjoying
      reading and not been too inspired to post lately, but I hope that
      changes soon.

      Ed

      [Thanks Ed and others who have sent their good wishes. I'm just a
      bit run down, and wondering how to deal with messages about
      sightings of the B.V.M. :-) -Assistant Moderator]

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, srichinmoyinspiration
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > I'm grateful for the opportunity to help out with the Inspiration
      > group. Monday and Tuesday I've been a bit under the weather, and am
      > having trouble keeping up with all of your wonderful messages! I
      > hope to catch up soon. In the meantime, please pardon any delay.
      > Thank you.
      >
      > Assistant Moderator
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic