10008Re: Siberian photos-to Arpan

  • artem_mamayev
    Jan 2, 2005
      Hi Arpan!

      Thanks for your reply! Yes, I think I have some photos worth sharing,
      but it will take me some time to upload them to the site. Maybe a week
      or two...

      No I don't mind if you put up my photo as well.

      By the way, in 2 or 3 days I'll add some photos to the Siberian album.

      Artem :-)

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, arpan_deangelo

      http://www.srichinmoycentre.org/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=album101

      > > which is the same.