Iraamaanusa nooRRanthAthi- 25th verse- Oh merciful Ramanuja! who can comprehend depth of Your dayA guNA!

  • Madhavakkannan V
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 5:53 AM
      SrI:
      SrImathE Ramanujaya namah:

      Dearest all,

      Anishta nivrtti [Elimination of all obstacles] and
      ishta praapthi [the realization of all wishes] -are
      all possible only with SadAchArya samabandham. Only
      after taking refuge at the feet of SadhAchAryan, one
      can get good and get rid of the ills. But
      Ramanujachrya by taking me under his feet, I am
      blessed to receive the greatest benefit of enjoying
      the ocean of His most auspicious kalyANa guNAs..

      Let us enjoy the 25th verse:

      kaarEy karuNai iraamaa Nnucha,ik katalitaththil
      aarE yaRipavar ninnaru Lin_thanmai allalukku
      nNErE yuRaivitam naanvanthu neeyennai uyththapinun
      cheerE yuyirkkuyi raay,adi yERkinRu thiththikkumE. 25

      dayaika sindhO! Ocean of dayA! Oh most merciful Sri
      Ramanuja!

      The One who does not see the level or status of
      recipient of your mercy and showers it on him like the
      rainy clouds raining on all areas! The Ocean of
      compassion! I, the storehouse and repository of all
      kinds of sorrows, too was considered as an object of
      worthiness by You and was saved by Swami. Hence,
      thoughts of your kalyANA guNAs bring a great blissful
      Anandham for the soul. In this vast world, surrounded
      by oceans; who is capable of knowing your auspicious
      qualities as they are fully! (None; the qualities are
      so great and unbounded, unlimited!) who will be able
      to comprehend Your dayA! oh merciful Ramanuja!

      In this cosmic universe, I am indeed immensely blessed
      to enjoy the kalyANa guNAs of Emperumaanaar which is
      Ultimate Goal that one needs to aspire for. Thus I am
      immersing myself in the deep ocean of Absolute Bliss
      never ceasing even for a fraction of a second..
      EmperumAnAr ThiruvadigaLE SaraNam

      Regards
      Namo Narayana
      dAsan