Re: [SriRangaSri] Re: Tapovanam in Viajay T.V.

  • padmanaban
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 7, 2013
       pl watch all the episodes n the above link
      -i have sent  the link 2 the group &i think the
       MODERATOR has chosen not to circulate the msg to the group FOR REASONS BEST
       KNOWN TO HIM ONLY
      dhasan,
      N.PADMANABAN
       HAR HA
      RHARE RAAMA HARE RAAMA RAAMA RAAMA HARE HARE
      HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE E
      Photo: Chapter - 6, Text 25<vbr><vbr>Gradually, step by step, with full conviction, one should become

      HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE

      From: jayashree_ravidesigan <formyakshaya@...>
      Subject: [SriRangaSri] Re: Tapovanam in Viajay T.V.
      To: "Parthasarathy Srinivasan" <chandraparthasarathy@...>, SriRangaSri@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, February 4, 2013, 5:20 AM

      Dear Sir,

      I live in USA and I used to watch 'Bharathathil Dharmam', 'Thapovanam' everyday through Vijay TV's Video-on-demand programs. These days I am not seeing the programs at all, to be precise, starting around 01/23, I am not seeing these 2 programs at Vijay TV's VOD programs. Do you know if these programs are being telecast everyday?

      Thanks,

      Jayashree Ravi

      --- In SriRangaSri@yahoogroups.com, Parthasarathy Srinivasan wrote:

      > OM NAMO BHAGAVATHE VISHVAKSENAYA NAMAH: