An article on Tirumangai azhwar from Bhakti poonga book

  • sathish kumar
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2012
      Dear all,

      Today we celebrate tirumangai azhwar tirunakshatiram

      I have shared an article on tirumangai azhwar from bhakti poonga book published in 1959. Ethirajalu nayudu is the author of this book.

      please click on link below to read the article.

      http://divyadesamyatra.blogspot.in/2012/11/tirumangai-azhwar-tirunakshatiram-2012.html

      you can also signup for the newsletter by submitting your email address in the blog page. once you signup you will regularly receive articles directly in your inbox.

      regards
      sathishkumar