Janaka nandhini Part 1

  • Raguveeradayal T
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2012
      adiyen dasan.
      "Janaka Nandhini" (part 1 ) a serial that appeared in Vedanta Deepikai is now at
      It is also available at
      Reading the book presents a picture of our Divya desams just one hundred years before. For example, adiyen was surprised to read that passage on our Thiruppullani  exactly coinciding with the narration of Sri V.S. Karunakarachar swamy on how his grand father advised Ramanathapuram Sethupathy to install a vigraham of Sita alongwith Dharbasayana Rama (VSK swamy wroe this in Sri Ranganatha Paduka a few months back). This portion is in Part 3 which is yet to be uploaded.

      adiyen
      dasan
      T.Raguveeradayal
      C/O Srirangam Srimad Andavan Ashramam,