Iraamaanusa Nootrandhadhi Android App

  • sridevispb
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 25, 2012
      OM NAMO VENKATESAYA

      With HIS blessings a humble android application has been created. Currently the app has Vishnu Sahasranaamam and Iraamaanusa Nootrandhadhi (English and Tamil). There is no audio with the app due to size consideration and different rendering styles in different divya desams. Size of the installer is 512kb and installed application occupies 1MB.

      Since, the app is not available yet in "Google Play", please send an email to vaishnavism.eclass@... with your device details like (brand, OS version, model number). On receipt of your email, you will receive the app as attachment and instruction to install.

      Looking for volunteers to test the app on their device (android OS 2.2 onwards and android tablets) and provide feedback.

      OM NAMO VENKATESAYA
    • sridevispb
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 28, 2012
        OM NAMO VENKATESAYA

        Thanks for the participation in testing the app. We are working on the suggestions and issues reported.

        OM NAMO VENKATESAYA