Dance

  • Sandra Skates
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 2, 2004
      Hi All, Turkeyfoot Trotters dances tonight. April 2,at Rulhley Park Pavillion, in Archbold,Ohio With Galen Hibbard on Squares and Don Florence on Rounds 7:30 to 10:00 It is favorite T. Shirt nite. Hope to see you their Sandy

    • Sandra Skates
      Message 2 of 16 , Jul 16, 2004
        Hi everyone Turkey Foot Trotters ,Dances tonight July 16th. at Arch bold,Ohio at Ruhley Park in the Scout building. Starting at 7:30 to 10:00 . With Moe Brewer and Bud &Louise Johnson.It"build your own Sundae night Please come and enjoy Sandy

      • Sandra Skates
        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 5 6:28 AM
          Hi everyone, Turkey Foot Trotters would like you to come and dance with us Friday night Aug.6th. It will be a casual dance . Moe Brewer and Bud & Louise Johnson will be their. Early rounds at 7:30 Squares at 7:45. we will be dancing at Ruihley Park Pavillion. in Archbold,Ohio Hope to see you their Sandy

        • Sandra Skates
          Message 4 of 16 , Sep 17, 2004
            Hi All, Turkey Foot Trotters ,would like to have you join them for their 45th.Anniversary Dance. Sept. 17th.at Rhuaily Park Pavilion. Early rounds at 7:30 with Nancy Baldwin and Squares with Moe Brewer at 7:45 to 10:00. Hope to see you their. Sandy

          • Sandra Skates
            Message 5 of 16 , Oct 14, 2004
              Hi all , Turkey Foot Trotters, Will be dancing Friday night Oct.15, Early rounds at 7:30 and Squares at 7:45. We will have Bill Bensley on Squares and Louise Johnson on Rounds. It is our Halloween Dance come in costumes if you like. Hope to see you all their. We will be at the pavilion Sandy

            • Sandra Skates
              Message 6 of 16 , Nov 3, 2004
                Turkey Foot Trotters will be dancing Fri. night Nov.5th.It will be our Food Bank Contributions Dance .Early rounds with Don Florence at 7:30 and Squares at 7:45 with Moe Brewer. Hope to see you all thier .We Dance at the Pavillion in Archbold ,Ohio Thanks Sandy

              • Sandra Skates
                Message 7 of 16 , Dec 3, 2004
                  Hi all Turkey Foot Trotters would like you to join them tonight at the pavilion in Archbold . We dance from 7:30 to 10:00 With Dick on squares and Don on rounds. Come see all the lights in the park and come dance with us Sandy

                • Sandra Skates
                  Message 8 of 16 , Feb 3, 2005
                    Hi All, Turkey Foot Trotters will be dancing Friday Feb.4 at Ruhley Park Pavilion in Archbold,Ohio 7:30 early rounds with Bud&Louise Johnson and Squares at 7:45 with Danny Beck Come dance with us and have a good time Sandy

                  • DeeDee5588@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 16 , Feb 3, 2005
                      Hi Sandy,

                      Welcome home! We've been missing you.

                      Diane

                    • Sandra Skates
                      Message 10 of 16 , Mar 16, 2005
                        Hi all, Turkey Foot Trotters would like you to join them in wearin' o' the Green on Friday March 18th. at Ruhiley Park Pavilion. at 7:30 early rounds with Don Florence and squares with T.C. Richardson at7:45 to 10:00 We will be doing a demo.at KofC on lutz rd. from5:00to 6:00 if you would like to join us please do Thank you Sandy

                      • Sandra Skates
                        Message 11 of 16 , Mar 30, 2005
                          Hi, Turkey Foot Trotters will be dancing Friday night April 1 at Rhuely Park Pavilion with Shawn Federspiel on squares and Johnson's on rounds.7:30 early rounds 7:45 squares. It's Denim night so wear your favorite denim. Hope too see all their.Thanks Sandy

                        • Sandra Skates
                          Message 12 of 16 , Sep 14, 2005
                            Hi all, Turkey Foot Trotters will be dancing Friday Night Sept 16th. at the Pavilion in Archbold ,Ohio With Lois Lapish on squares and Kay Boyd on rounds.7:30 to 10:00 P.M. We Will be taking donation non perishables items and canned good for Lee Eichers Niece and meny other families of Hurricane Katrina.Hope to see you their Sandy

                          • Sandra Skates
                            Message 13 of 16 , Oct 19, 2005
                              Hi, All Turkey Foot Trotters will be dancing Friday Oct.21 at Ruihley Park Pavilion in Archbold,Ohio Early rounds at 7:30 and Squares at 7:45 to 10:00 With Susan Elaine and the Johnson's hope to see you all their Sandy

                            • Sandra Skates
                              Message 14 of 16 , Nov 3, 2005
                                Turkey Foot Trotters will be dancing Friday Nov.4 at the scout cabin in Archbold,Ohio 7:30 early rounds with the Johnson's .7:45 to10:00 squares with Tom Rudebock hope to see you their Sandy

                              • Sandra Skates
                                Message 15 of 16 , Dec 16, 2005
                                  Hi all, come to Archbold tonight and Dance with the Turkey Foot Trotters at the Scout Cabinin the park.We will have Moe Brewer on squares and Don Florence on rounds.We have early rounds at 7:30 to7:45 and squares 7:45 to 10:00 please come join us Sandy

                                • Sandra Skates
                                  Message 16 of 16 , Mar 2, 2006
                                    Friday March 3rd. Turkey Foot Trotters will be dancing at the Ruihley Park Pavilion. We are dancing from 7:30 to 10:00 with The Johnson's on Rounds and Randy West on Squares Hope to see you their Sandy