Error in listing on a Summer Dance

  • Mike Gormley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 1999
      The Skirts and Shirts Western Square Dance Club of Delta, OH,
      DOES NOT HAVE A DANCE on June 12 (and never did)
      as noted on some schedule(s). Please make note of this change. This
      was verified with the current Presidents, Tom and Lucy Bell.

      We would hate to see some of you show up to an empty hall.

      --
      Mike Gormley
      Delta, OH

      mailto:deltadd@...

      ICQ #24425724

      Employment site:
      http://www.bright.net/~deltadd/

      Genealogy site:
      http://www.bright.net/~deltadd/Genealogy/genindex.html

      Square Dance site:
      http://www.bright.net/~deltadd/square_dance/sdindex.html

    • MCarpen253@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 1999
        Thanks for catching my mistake Mike, I must have looked at May's schedule and
        put it in for June. I hope nobody shows up to an empty hall.

        Marcia Carpenter