Friday's Dance ( Feb.7th)

  • franklin oatman
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2003
      Hi Everyone,

      Turkey Foot Trotters are having their
      Valentine Dinner/Dance this Friday.
      If you would like to join us for dinner, we
      are eating at the Home Restaurant on the
      main street of downtown Archbold at 5:30.
      We are ordering off the menu, so you can eat
      a little or a lot. Just e-mail me or give me
      a call, so I can add your name to the list.
      (419-337-6098)
      If you can join us just for the dance, then
      we are dancing at Archbold's Ruihley Park in
      the Pavilion from 7:30 - 10:00 pm.
      Our caller is Shawn Federspeil and
      our cuer is Louise Johnson.

      Please come and join us, we'd love squaring
      up with you.

      Bud and Sally Oatman

    • Louise & Bud Johnson
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2003
        Hi--

        Bud and I will be at the Home Restaurant at 5:30 on Friday to eat with
        you.

        Louise
      • DeeDee5588@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 4, 2003
          John & Diane are looking forward to eating our Valentine Dance with many,
          many of our friends Friday night at the home restaurant.

          Come and Join us with an exciting square dance to follow!!!!

        • Kathy Fromme
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 8, 2003
            John & Diane are looking forward to eating our Valentine Dance with many,
            many of our friends Friday night at the home restaurant.
            On Valenines day we leave on a ceuise. WE will try to make the next dance. Ak=lso let me know if you have aanybody that could some of my square dance clothes. we are all packed and snxious to get to the warm weather. regards Kathy
            Come and Join us with an exciting square dance to follow!!!!

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            Support your area classes. Without new dancers, no club will survive forever!