Re: Fountain City Squares 50's Night Out

  • Don Florence
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2002
      Hi Jane,

      Don't forget our "50's Night Out" dance tomorrow night with Susanelaine Packer on squares & Bud & Louise Johnson on rounds. Wear your penny loafers, bobby socks, & poodle skirt & tell Galen to get hip too.

      See you in Stryker for rounds at 7:30 & squares from 7:45- 10:00 p.m.

      Don

    • Kathy Fromme
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 13, 2002
        We just got back from myrtle Beach with 97 messsages greeting me I doubt if i will ever able to dance squares, but i'll try to grt to some dances and watch. Kathy fromme
        Don't forget our "50's Night Out" dance tomorrow night with Susanelaine Packer on squares & Bud & Louise Johnson on rounds. Wear your penny loafers, bobby socks, & poodle skirt & tell Galen to get hip too.

        See you in Stryker for rounds at 7:30 & squares from 7:45- 10:00 p.m.

        Don

        Support your area classes. Without new dancers, no club will survive forever!