Ohio State Fair Dance

  • wcnet
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2002
      A Square and Round Dance is being hosted by the Toledo Area Western Dance Leaders

      Association at the Ohio State Fair this Saturday, August 10, 2002.

      The DANCE will be held from 5:30 PM until 10:30 PM at the

      Ohio State Fair Grounds
      Rhodes Building
      Columbus, Ohio

      Callers: Bud Kryling and Galen Hibbard
      Cuer: Bill Kansorka

      We will be promoting the Toledo 2003 Buckeye Dance Convention to be held May 2 & 3 2003.

      We need the support of all the Ohio and surrounding Clubs and their dancers. Don't forget to

      register for the convention. Remember "FROGTOWN JUBILEE" - TOLEDO - the place to be in

      2003.

      If you would like to help on any Convention Committee please send your name and address to 203

      Clinton Street, Walbridge, Oh 43465 or reply on this e-mail.

      Thanks for supporting the Toledo Area Association.