Basic Round Dance Lessons

  • Louise & Bud Johnson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 11 5:32 PM
      Bud & Louise Johnson will be giving basic round dance lessons:

      When: June 24, 2002
      Time: 6:30 to 9:00 pm
      Where: Don's Barn, Road B & 13

      Any questions? Phone: 1-419-832-1661
      e-mail: lbjohnso@...

      Also our Ph 3 evening class will not meet June 17
      our Ph 2 will meet June 17 at 1:30

      Our new schedule beginning June 24: Ph 2 & 3 1:30 to 4:00 pm
      Basic Round
      Dance Lessons 6:30 to 9:00pm

      Any questions? Call or write

      Louise Johnson
    • Mike Gormley
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 11 9:13 PM
        Louise & Bud Johnson wrote:

        > Bud & Louise Johnson will be giving basic round dance lessons:
        >
        > When: June 24, 2002
        > Time: 6:30 to 9:00 pm
        > Where: Don's Barn, Road B & 13
        >
        > Any questions? Phone: 1-419-832-1661
        > e-mail: lbjohnso@...
        >
        > Also our Ph 3 evening class will not meet June 17
        > our Ph 2 will meet June 17 at 1:30
        >
        > Our new schedule beginning June 24: Ph 2 & 3 1:30 to 4:00 pm
        > Basic Round
        > Dance Lessons 6:30 to 9:00pm
        >
        > Any questions? Call or write
        >
        > Louise Johnson

        I have updated the web page for your lessons.

        Does anyone have any new information for the lessons web page?

        --
        Mike Gormley

        "Full Time RV'ers currently located in: Kissimmee, FL"

        ICQ #24425724

        Web page linking to Genealogy, RV'ing & Square Dancing:

        http://home.earthlink.net/~deltadd/
      • Wilson Wood
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 12 11:46 AM
          We had planned to be at class on Monday, June 17 and try to get started
          again. Should we come in the afternoon? We have not had a chance to dance
          since the first of April so we are going to have to learn much of what we
          learned over again, I fear. So I am sure if we would qualify for the
          1:30-4:00 classes or would we attend the evening group?