Dance Lessons

  • Erma Stork
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2002
      Square Dance Lessons will begin tonight,
      May 2, at 7:00 pm at Trinity United Methodist church on East Second Street in Defiance.
      Beginner's are welcome.
      This isn't sponsored by a club so we could use Angels to help us get Square Dancing started in Defiance.
      Caller: Galen Hibbard 419 445 9475
      Contact: Erma Stork 419 784 3575
      Church: 419 782 9781

    • DeeDee5588@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2002
        Hi Erma,

        If all goes well John and I will be there tonight.

        See ya
        Diane Gustwiller