Re: [SquareDanceToledo] Test

  • Savannah Lee Eicher
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 1, 2002
      hello to all!

      Awhile back, someone passed along a hint about viruses. They said to make
      an entry in my address book that was simply

      !0000

      supposedly, that shows up as the first entry, and if a virus tries to
      forward itself to everyone in your address book, it will stop because that
      is an invalid address.

      Fortunately, I use bright net as my internet provider and they scan
      everything for viruses also. They've caught two in the last several months.

      My sympathy goes out to anyone who has had a virus attack their computer.

      Lee
    • Paul & Mary Cousino
      Message 2 of 19 , Jan 2, 2002
        hi Lee
        this is Paul Cousino
        and yess this is a good address but you should also put zzzz on you computer as some viruses wii if the can not get in at the top will got to the bottom also
        hope to see you arounf the square soon
        paul

        Awhile back, someone passed along a hint about viruses. They said to make
        an entry in my address book that was simply

        !0000

        supposedly, that shows up as the first entry, and if a virus tries to
        forward itself to everyone in your address book, it will stop because that
        is an invalid address.

        Fortunately, I use bright net as my internet provider and they scan
        everything for viruses also. They've caught two in the last several months.

        My sympathy goes out to anyone who has had a virus attack their computer.

        Lee

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Support your area classes. Without new dancers, no club will survive forever!

      • Savannah Lee Eicher
        Message 3 of 19 , Jan 2, 2002
          hello and thanks for the idea!

          Lee