Re: [SquareDanceToledo] Square Dance Lessons

  • jgsleeman@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 3, 2001
      Hi Mike,
      Merry Mixer's of Coldwater, MI,
      Will be having classes starting September 16th
      at Dobson Insurance in down town Coldwater.

      Contacts: Jim & Thayer 1-517-278-4363
      e-mail: jthayer@...
      Bob & Mary Temples 1-517-279-9087
      Caller: Jerry Sleeman 1-616-385-2385
      e-mail: jgsleeman@...

    • Mike Gormley
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 3, 2001
        jgsleeman@... wrote:

        > Hi Mike,
        > Merry Mixer's of Coldwater, MI,
        > Will be having classes starting September 16th
        > at Dobson Insurance in down town Coldwater.
        >
        > Contacts: Jim & Thayer 1-517-278-4363
        > e-mail: jthayer@...
        > Bob & Mary Temples 1-517-279-9087
        > Caller: Jerry Sleeman 1-616-385-2385
        > e-mail: jgsleeman@...

        Thanks Jerry, I will update the web site for lessons.

        --
        Mike Gormley
        P.O. Box 205

        "Full Time RV'ers currently located in: Kissimmee, FL"

        mailto:WA8VEC@...

        ICQ #24425724

        Web page linking to Genealogy, RV'ing & Square Dancing:

        http://home.earthlink.net/~deltadd/
      • Karen Little
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 4, 2001
          The Jackson Singles are having beginner square dance lessons on Tuesdays from 7-9 pm starting Sept. 11th. First lesson is FREE, then the cost is $57 per person for 20 lessons.

          Men/Women Singles, Couples & Families are welcome (no partner necessary).

          Location: First Congregational Church
          120 N. Jackson St., Jackson MI (in downtown Jackson next to Consumers Energy Bldg.)
          For more info, call 517-784-0863 or 783-3975.
        • Kurt Jump
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 24, 2014

            Square Dancers,

                 This is to remind those of you who have been helping with our square dance lessons in Bowling Green, that we will be having class tomorrow, November 25th. I hope to see you then.

            Kurt