National Square Dance Directory Deadline Aug. 15

  • Mike Gormley
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2 6:16 PM
      Just a reminder to all club leaders. The deadline for your club
      listing for the 2002 issue of the National Square Dance Directory is
      August 15.

      It's free. All you have to do is send in the information. It helps
      travelers to find a dance if they are in your area.

      All listings should be updated each year, with the new contact person's
      information. They will drop a listing after 3 years, even if nothing
      has changed, unless you contact them.

      I know of at least one club in the Toledo area, who hasn't had a listing
      for the last 2 years.

      --
      Mike Gormley
      P.O. Box 205

      "Full Time RV'ers currently located in: Kissimmee, FL"

      mailto:WA8VEC@...

      ICQ #24425724

      Web page linking to Genealogy, RV'ing & Square Dancing:

      http://home.earthlink.net/~deltadd/
    • William Hartman
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3 10:42 AM
        Whom do we contact to do this

        Gini Hartman
        Travelin Promenaders
        camper.bill@...

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 3 12:49 PM
          > > Just a reminder to all club leaders. The deadline for your club
          > > listing for the 2002 issue of the National Square Dance Directory is
          > > August 15.
          > >
          > > It's free. All you have to do is send in the information. It helps
          > > travelers to find a dance if they are in your area.
          > >
          > > All listings should be updated each year, with the new contact person's
          > > information. They will drop a listing after 3 years, even if nothing
          > > has changed, unless you contact them.
          > >
          > > I know of at least one club in the Toledo area, who hasn't had a listing
          > > for the last 2 years.
          > >
          > > --
          > > Mike Gormley
          > > P.O. Box 205
          > > Liberty Center, OH 43532-0205
          > >
          > > "Full Time RV'ers currently located in: Kissimmee, FL"
          > >
          > > mailto:WA8VEC@...
          > >
          > > ICQ #24425724
          > >
          > > Web page linking to Genealogy, RV'ing & Square Dancing:
          > >
          > > http://home.earthlink.net/~deltadd/
          > >

          > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Mike Gormley
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 4 1:46 AM
            There is a form in to fill out which is found in the directory itself.

            Their phone number is 601-825-6831.
            Their fax number is 601-825-5575.

            They have web site, but I wouldn't count on it much. I sent them an email
            asking if I could register by email and they haven't responded in about a week
            now. Maybe they are on vacation. They have a on line system which cost, but
            that is not the same as the printed book which is free, to the best of my
            knowledge.

            Mike Gormley

            > Whom do we contact to do this?

            > Gini Hartman
            > Travelin Promenaders
            > camper.bill@...
            >
            > -
            > > Just a reminder to all club leaders. The deadline for your club
            > > listing for the 2002 issue of the National Square Dance Directory is
            > > August 15.
            > >
            > > It's free. All you have to do is send in the information. It helps
            > > travelers to find a dance if they are in your area.
            > >
            > > All listings should be updated each year, with the new contact person's
            > > information. They will drop a listing after 3 years, even if nothing
            > > has changed, unless you contact them.
            > >
            > > I know of at least one club in the Toledo area, who hasn't had a listing
            > > for the last 2 years.

          • Mike Gormley
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 4 2:22 AM
              Oops! Forgot to give the web site url.
              http://squaredancedirectory.com

              But........I just tried it and it's not working.

              Now I am not sure how I got there. I believe it was through another link. I
              looked in my history, but could not find it.

              Mike