Re: [SquareDanceToledo] friend

  • jakelion@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 21 , Apr 3, 2001
      Hi, Hazel and I just got back from Florida, where we have been for the
      month of March watching the Detroit Tigers in spring training games in
      Lakeland Fla. Were you asking about our granddaughter, Christie
      Hartung? If so, her husband`s name is Todd Proudfoot. It is a Scottish
      name. Glenn Jacob

    • Erma Stork
      Message 2 of 21 , Jun 9, 2001
        The Borderline Squares is a Plus with Rounds Club meeting the 2nd & 4th
        Fridays of each Month. The next dance will be September 14 on Main Street in
        Morenci. You may call George Windisch for further details. (419) 337-6441)
        Erma Stork
        > Does anyone know the schdule of borderline squares Thank You

      • fred67
        Message 3 of 21 , Jun 11, 2001
          Does anyone know the schdule of borderline squares Thank You

        • Paul & Mary Cousino
          Message 4 of 21 , Jun 12, 2001
            yes fred i have some so stop by the house and i will give you one
            paul cousino

            Does anyone know the schdule of borderline squares Thank You

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          • Karen Little
            Message 5 of 21 , Jun 12, 2001
              They just had their last dance of the season on Friday night.
            • fred67
              Message 6 of 21 , Jun 12, 2001
                Ha Dick That day april 25 2003 will be ok with me i will send you a contract for that date thank you .When will you have flyers ready for the trip to Branson trip next year Linda and i are getting excited about the trip we have never taken a trip like that because we could not aford a honey moon when we got married 18 years ago so it will be like a late trip for us . Thanks Fred - Linda

              • fred67
                Message 7 of 21 , Jun 20, 2001
                  Does anyone knows who is calling at seaway squares saturday night June 23,2001 i heard Rich Mccoy or is it G. Pyle Thanks

                • Kathy Fromme
                  Message 8 of 21 , Jun 21, 2001
                    Message 9 of 21 , Jun 21, 2001
                      it is rich mccoy for sure and his wife carol should be there also
                      paul & mary cousino club pres

                      Message 10 of 21 , Aug 10, 2001
                        If any one is enterested in helping with the square dance demo. at the Fulton County Fair Sept.3 Labor Day from 2;30 pm -3;30pm at the south end of the fair grounds need any information contact Rose Wongroski at 419-335-8103 Thanks

                      • fred67
                        Message 11 of 21 , Aug 19, 2001
                          We just got back from the Michigan state conv. boy was it a money looser we got there about noon friday and that afternoon they had about 1 square on the floor mabey they had about 7 couples doing the rounds .Saturday night they had about 8 squares on the floor at the most we had a good time so they are having worst problems the we are . Fred - Linda Freet

                        • jgsleeman@aol.com
                          Message 12 of 21 , Aug 19, 2001
                            At the Michigan State Convention the count was 457.
                            Next years dance will be in Midland, MI and it will grow.
                            All we need is a little help from our friends.
                            Thanks
                            Jerry

                          • fred freet
                            Message 13 of 21 , Jun 20, 2002
                              Dick we are planning to go camping july 12 at jimmy robisons campout while we are there we plan on checking out the motel where we will be staying before we go to branson is it still the holiday inn or something else and will they still pick us up at the hotel that morning so we can leave our van there ? Fred

                            • Caller4sq@aol.com
                              Message 14 of 21 , Jun 21, 2002
                                In a message dated 6/20/02 9:39:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
                                fred67@... writes:

                                > <A HREF="mailto:SquareDanceToledo@yahoogroups.com">SquareDanceToledo@yahoogroups.com</A>

                                Hi Fred:
                                What used to be the Holiday Inn north of Angola has changed to Ramada Inn.
                                That is where the people were picked up last time. We still have room on the
                                Bus
                                if you know of anyone intrested in going to Branson this fall, just let me
                                know.
                                Dick

                              • fred freet
                                Message 15 of 21 , Sep 15, 2002