Fwd: Circle Eights' Dance on Monday, August 19th at Fire Lake Camper Park

  • labearmstrong
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2013

      Square Dancers,

           This is to remind you that the Circle Eights will be dancing at Fire Lake Camper Park this coming Monday, August 19th. We will do a workshop from 6:30 to 7 PM. We will dance from 7 to 9 PM. We will have a campfire with hot dogs, Marshmallows, etc. As always, the suggested donation is $3 per person.

           Fire Lake Camper Park is located on Kramer Road just south of Bowling Green. It is visible from route 6, but you need to get to Kramer Road to enter the campground. I have attached a map and directions. We hope everybody can come because the more people we get, the more fun we'll all have.

      Kurt & Bev