More on the Luncheon for the Florences

  • Larry Armstrong
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2013

      Square dancers and friends,

      I have been ask to put out this message to square dancers and any friends
      that may have known Don & Betty Florence.

      There will be a catered luncheon held in the shelter house in the Stryker park immediately following Betty's funeral.  (This is the building where Fountain City Squares used to dance and the Shooting Stars square dance club currently dances.) The funeral will be on Wednesday at 11:00 at Krill Funeral Home, 860 West Mulberry St., Bryan, Ohio.

      There will be a free will offering basket to help defray the expenses of the luncheon. If there is any extra it will be given to Don Florence.

      Please pass this information on to anyone that you know who you think might be interested.

      Frank Perkins