Visitation and funeral

  • Larry Armstrong
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2013
      With great sadness we report that Janet Tiell passed away Wednesday, June 26 at 4:12 PM.  Visitation will be Friday, June 28 from 2-8 PM at Wright-Harbegger Funeral Home, 24084 Second Street, Grand Rapids, Ohio.  Her funeral will be Saturday, June 29th at 10 AM at the Catholic Church in Custar, Ohio.  Janet's passing has been very difficult for Carl.  Please keep him and the family in prayer.  Kurt and I will send flowers from the Circle Eights.

      Bev Jump