Re: [SquareDanceToledo] PromenadeToledo Update

  • vam tds.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2013

      Thanks Anita

      Virginia
      On Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 10:35 PM, Anita Eckley <aeckley@...> wrote:

      To all,

      I have updated the Promenade Toledo website, calendars and information with every scrap of information I have for dances from now to December 31.  If you do not find your club's information out there, please have someone in your club take the responsibility of providing the information to me.  To check out the website, please go to www.promenadetoledo.com

      Data can be sent by e-mail, or sent to me in snail mail.  If you need my contact information, please see the website home page (index) or the contact page.  You may also send me a private e-mail (not a response to this message) to let me know what you want to provide and how you would like to get the information to me.

      Hoping to see you around the squares!

      Anita