Turkey Foot Trotters

  • Marilyn Kefirlady
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 20, 2013
      It's Hot Dog Time with the Turkey Foot Trotters. All kinds of dogs with all the fixins to please every palate.

      Kurt Jump is calling. Louise Johnson is cuing. We will be in the Scout Cabin at Ruihley Park, Archbold, Ohio. Early rounds start at 7:30; the dance begins at 7:45. There might be extra early rounds before 7:30 if there are any dancers.

      We look forward to seeing you there.

      Marilyn
      419-237-3095
    • Marilyn Kefirlady
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 14, 2013
        You all are invited to Turkey Foot Trotter's Strawberry Delights dance this Friday, August 16 at the Scout Building at Ruihley Park in Archbold, Ohio.
        This is our last dance in the Scout Building where there is plenty of room to dance now since they remodeled.

        Early rounds begin at 7:30 with Sonia Miller. The dance begins at 7:45 with Rich McCoy and goes until 10:00.

        Thanks for coming out.
        Marilyn and Eddie
        419-237-3095
      • Marilyn Kefirlady
        Message 3 of 16 , Sep 4, 2013
          It is our School Days Dance. Turkey Foot Trotters are back dancing in the Pavilion at Ruihley Park in Archbold, Ohio, this Friday, September 6. Early rounds with Sonia Miller at 7:30. The dance begins at 7:45 and our caller is Bob Jones. We are looking forward to seeing you there.

          Eddie and Marilyn
          419-237-3095

          Bob and Ginny
          419-875-6113

        • Marilyn Kefirlady
          Message 4 of 16 , Sep 19, 2013
            Remember the 50's is the theme Friday night at Turkey Foot Trotters.
            Caller is Dick Duckham; Cuer is Janet Parkes.
            Come dance with us at Ruihley Park in Archbold, Ohio. Early rounds start at 7:30 and the dance starts at 7:45 and goes until 10:00.

            Marilyn and Eddie
            419-237-3095
            Bob and Ginny Navarre
            419-875-6113

          • marilynjarz
            Message 5 of 16 , Oct 17, 2013
              Come dance with us at Ruihley Park in Archbold, Ohio this Friday, October 18 with Ray Wiles and Sonia Miller. Early rounds start at 7:30 and the dance begins at 7:45 and goes until 10:00. The theme is H-Owl-Oween. You get the idea. Dress however you can get away with. Cya there.

              Marilyn and Eddie
              419-237-3095
              Bob and Ginny
              419-875-6113
            • marilynjarz
              Message 6 of 16 , Dec 5, 2013
                Visions of Sugar Plums

                Turkey Foot Trotters dances tomorrow night, December 6 at Ruihley Park in Archbold, Ohio.

                Roger Latchaw will begin early rounds at 7:30

                The dance begins at 7:45 with Jerry Davidson on squares. We dance until 10:00.

                See you soon,
                Marilyn and Eddie 419-237-3095, 419-237-2000
                Bob and Ginny Navarre, Presidents 419-875-6113
              • marilynjarz
                Message 7 of 16 , Mar 6, 2014
                  This Friday, March 7, we wear green for our St. Patrick's Day Dance with Jerry Davidson and Butch Tracey. Early rounds start at 7:30 and the dance begins at 7:45 and goes until 10. We dance at Ruihley Park in Archbold, Ohio.

                  Thanks,
                  Message 8 of 16 , Mar 20, 2014
                    It is the second day of spring tomorrow night, March 21, so weather is clear and warm. C'mon out for a night of dancing with John Bader on squares and the Johnson's on the rounds from 7:30 to 10. It's at Ruihley Park in Archbold, Ohio. It is our Hot Dog Night.

                    Marilyn and Eddie
                    419-237-3095
                  • marilynjarz
                    Message 9 of 16 , Apr 3, 2014
                      We are going to go

                      Dancing in the Rain
                      Friday night, 4-4-14, from 7:30 to 10 at Ruihley Park in Archbold, Ohio with
                      Larry Cole and the Johnson's
                      See you there.

                      Marilyn and Eddie
                      419-237-3095
                    • marilynjarz
                      Message 10 of 16 , Apr 17, 2014
                        Come to the
                        Bunny Hop
                        at:
                        Ruihley Park in Archbold, Ohio this Friday, April 18.
                        Our caller is Dick Duckham
                        Our cuer is Sonja Miller.
                        Time: 7:30 to 10:00.
                        Marilyn and Eddie
                        419-237-3095, 419-237-2000
                        Presidents: Bob and Ginny Navarre 419-875-6113
                      • marilynjarz
                        Message 11 of 16 , May 15, 2014
                          We are dancing at the Scout Cabin tomorrow night and for the next three dances after that, June 20, July 18, and August 15. We are down to one dance per month. I will remind you.

                          Flowers and Fun

                          Caller Kurt Jump
                          Cuer Janet Parkes

                          Early rounds start at 7:30; the dance begins at 7:45 and goes until 10.

                          Thanks in advance for coming out,
                          Eddie and Marilyn

                          Message 12 of 16 , Jun 19, 2014
                            Turkey Foot Trotters will be dancing at the Scout Building at Ruihley Park in Archbold, Ohio, Friday night, June 20, from 7:30 to 10.
                            This is our

                            Anniversary Dance

                            Caller is Bob Jones
                            Cuer Butch Tracey

                            See you soon. Fun guaranteed!!

                            Marilyn and Eddie
                            419-237-3095/ 419-237-2000

                          • marilynjarz
                            Message 13 of 16 , Aug 14, 2014
                              You are all invited to our Salad Dance this Friday, August 18, at 7:30 at the Scout Building at Ruihley Park in Archbold, Ohio. Galen is calling and Janet is cuing. We dance until 10:00.  See you soon.Marilyn and Eddie419-237-3095; 419-237-2000