Fwd: FW: Fountain City Squares Golden Anniversary

  • Larry Armstrong
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2013
      This is a reminder.  Hope you are saving that date.  We will have a wonderful time!

      In Honor of their Golden Anniversary

      The Fountain City Squares, Bryan, OH, are having a

      Golden Anniversary Special Dance

      April 28 at the Veteran's Memorial Building
      East Main Street, on State Route 107
      Williams County Fairgrounds, Montpelier, OH
      (This is the same location as last year.)

      Caller will be Jimmy Robison
      Cuer will be Nancy Baldwin

      Come join us in celebrating 50 years of dancing!

      (See attached flyer for more information.)