Fountain City dance on 12-5-12

  • Larry Armstrong
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2012

      Square Dancers

      Fountain City's next square dance is this coming Wednesday
      night, 12-5-12.

      Early rounds will start at 7:30 PM with the Johnson's cueing.

      Squares start at 7:45 PM with Marvin Reuter doing the calling.

      This is our soup night so come and enjoy some good soup as well
      as some good dancing.

      Club members please bring a pot of your favorite soup for everyone
      to enjoy.

      I just received a call from Harry Thomas who had hip replacement
      surgery this week. He was scheduled to come home on Wednesday but
      due to a low blood count, the doctor held him over. He got to go
      home Friday afternoon. He is staying with his son for a few days.
      He says that he feels real good and has very little pain.  If you
      wish to send him a card or talk to him his sons address is:  Robert
      Thomas, 9343 Road 192, Cecil, Ohio 45821, Phone:  419-399-5832.

      Hope to see you at the dance.

      Frank & Beverly Perkins
      Club Presidents