Next Bowling Green Circle Eights Dance

  • Kurt Jump
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2012
      Square Dancers,

           The promenadetoledo.com website indicates that the Bowling Green Circle Eights will be dancing on July 2nd and July 16th. This is incorrect. The Bowling Green Circle Eights will be dancing on Monday, July 9th at the Fire Lake Camper Park. I'll get information out to you on this dance later this week.

      Kurt
    • Anita Eckley
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2012

        Hi everyone,

        The website has been updated for July and August, and for the fall schedules with as much data as I have.  Sorry for the delays, but we were upgrading our systems and needed to totally reestablish the website communications (an unexpected complication).  As of yesterday, it appears that we are now properly uploading the data for the website.

        If your club starts a "new" schedule in September, please send me the schedule as soon as possible so that I can be sure the dances are properly shown on the calendars.  Also, if you have flyers for special dances, please send those as well.  I now have a scanner and if I can get it to print, I can load it to the website!  Also needed are Class Schedules!  The website cannot advertise your classes if I do not know about them.  Send me dates, times, locations, and any information you want added to the basics to tell people what you have going on!

        Anita Eckley

        promenadetoledo.com

        Square Dancers,

             The promenadetoledo.com website indicates that the Bowling Green Circle Eights will be dancing on July 2nd and July 16th. This is incorrect. The Bowling Green Circle Eights will be dancing on Monday, July 9th at the Fire Lake Camper Park. I'll get information out to you on this dance later this week.

        Kurt

      • Mike Gormley
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 4, 2012

          On 7/4/2012 11:00 AM, Anita Eckley wrote:
          ... Also needed are Class Schedules!  The website cannot advertise your classes if I do not know about them.  Send me dates, times, locations, and any information you want added to the basics to tell people what you have going on!

          Anita Eckley

          I will also need the same information for your classes.
          --
          Mike Gormley
          Sebring, FL