Bowling Green Circle Eights Dance on May 7th

  • Kurt Jump
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5 5:33 PM
      Square Dancers,

           The Bowling Green Circle Eights will be dancing on May 7th at the Veterans' Building in Bowling Green City Park. We will have a workshop from 6:30 to 7 PM. We will dance from 7 to 9 PM. This is our Plus graduation dance, and we will honor our 5 new plus graduates with diplomas and cake.

           Everyone is encouraged to come to this dance and share in the celebration. We hope to see you all there.

      Kurt & Bev
    • Larry Armstrong