Diamond Cutters

  • Cynthia Warner
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2012

      Reminder: the Diamond Cutters Thursday dance is canceled this week.
      We will dance again next Thursday, April 12.
      Have a great Holiday!

    • Cynthia Warner
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 28, 2013
        There is NO dance on Thursday, Oct 31.
        See you next week.
      • Cynthia Warner
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 31, 2016
          Reminder:
          Diamond Cutters will NOT be dancing this Thursday.
          Have a great Labor Day weekend!

          Diamond Cutters will begin dancing weekly again on Thursday, September 8.

          Thanks,
          Cindy