Bowling Green Circle Eights Dance on October 3rd

  • Kurt Jump
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2011
      Square Dancers,

           The Bowling Green Circle Eights will be dancing this coming Monday, October 3rd at City Park in Bowling Green. We're calling this our "Just Dance, Dance".
      We will do a workshop from 6:30 to 7 PM. We will dance from 7 to 9 PM.

           We're hoping you can all come. The more the merrier.

      Kurt & Bev
    • D & J Converse
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2011
        Darrell will be in outage for the next 6 weeks.  We will come if he gets home in time, but that isn’t likely!  Sorry.  Smile

        Blessings,
        J & D

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2011

          That's ok. We'll miss you if you're not there.

          Kurt