Re: [SquareDanceToledo] Our Web Page Has Moved

  • Karen Little
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2000
      Phillip (Flip) Smith, former member of Jackson Singles Club, passed away Monday, April 10, 2000, after an extended fight with cancer. A memorial service will be held Sunday, April 16, 2000, @ 2:00 pm, at the Concord Presbyterian Church.

      If you would like to send his wife Ailene a card, her address is: 297 Third, Concord, MI 49237.

      If you would like to send Phyllis (& Louis) Bungart (his sister & brother-in-law, who also dance with Jackson Singles a card, their address is: 934 Bush, Jackson, MI 49202.

      From: Mike Gormley <WA8VEC@...>

      We are now using Earthlink as our service provider, therefore, our web
      page has move to the following url:
      http://home.earthlink.net/~deltadd

      Please change your bookmarks or favorites.

      --
      Mike and Colleen Gormley
      P.O. Box 205

      "Full Time RV'ers currently located in: Kissimmee, FL"

      mailto:WA8VEC@...

      ICQ #24425724

      Genealogy site:
      http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~colleengormley/

      Square Dance site:
      http://home.earthlink.net/~deltadd/square_dance/sdindex.html

      GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds. Get rates as low as 2.9 percent
      Intro or 9.9 percent Fixed APR and no hidden fees. Apply NOW.