Village Squares Mainstream Dance Corrections

  • larry armstrong
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2010

      This flyer incorrectly states the time of the dance and year.  A little miscommunication on our part.  Sorry for the inconvenience.  I have made the necessary changes to the flyer.

      VILLAGE SQUARES

      Cupid's Arrow

      Mainstream Dance for STUDENTS

      Saturday February 5, 2011

      7:00 (EST) Pre-Rounds

      7: 30 DBD

      8:00 Squares

      Caller: Chuck Witt

      Rounds Cuer: Pat Bryant

      FC Reed Middle School, 10254 California Rd, Bridgman, MI

      For information contact Greg & Char Cook 269-429-7911

      Or email gccook@...

      Michigan I-94 exit 16

      North on Red Arrow Highway - 1.0 mile to the traffic light

      East on Lake Street (Shawnee Road) 0.5 mile

      South on Church Street (California Road) 0.7 mile

      Reed Middle School on West (right) side of road.