Shindig in the Scout Cabin

  • skoenig968@toast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2010
      Plan to chase away the chilly night air with a warm SWEATSHIRT and an evening of square dancing
      this Friday, Nov 5th. We welcome you to join the TURKEYFOOT TROTTERS in the SCOUT CABIN at
      Ruihley Park in Archbold for early rounds with Louise and Bud JOHNSON beginning at 7:15 PM
      followed by squares with JERRY DAVIDSON from 7:45 to 10 PM. Come along and contribute to a 'hot
      time in the ole town Friday night'...won't you?
    • Dick Duckham
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2010
        Hi Sara:
        We have just had a square dancer move back to Angola from California.
        He asked if there were any singles that he might dance with so I thought I would contact you and see if you might like to come this Friday and meet him. He is a good dancer.
        Let me know.
        Dick