Weekend sq. dance schedule

  • camper.bill@toast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 1999
      What's the square dance schedule for this weekend? Unable to find our calendar.

      Gini

      Trying Onelist for the first time. Hope I get through.
    • Mike Gormley
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 1999
        camper.bill@... wrote:

        > From: camper.bill@...
        >
        > What's the square dance schedule for this weekend? Unable to find our calendar.
        >
        > Gini
        >
        > Trying Onelist for the first time. Hope I get through.

        You did it correctly, Gini. I was waiting until more got signed in to the list,
        before I sent some more "how to" instructions. Right now we have 18 subscribers
        signed up. My old list contained 33 subscribers. Some of them are in Fla and Texas
        and won't be signed up until April.

        Others must not read their mail but ever 2 or 3 days.

        It is not my intent that the regular schedules be posted, but since you mislaid your
        schedule, here goes:

        Feb 12 Borderline Squares.. Dunn/Kansorka
        Cherry City Squares..Kryling
        Ph IV Round Dance Clinic..Jordan

        Feb 13 Turkeyfoot Trotters Sweetheart Dinner/Dance..Cole/Kansorka
        Skirts and Shirts..Canceled
        T-Squares..Beck/Biglin

        Feb 14 TAWDLA Meeting
        Freshman Frolicks..Various Callers