Soup Night and Dancing

  • DeeDee5588@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2010
      Wednesday, January 6, is Fountain City Squares' first dance of the new
      year at the Knights of Columbus Hall, Bryan, OH.  We look forward to a
      fun dance with Galen Hibbard, caller, and Janet Parkes, cuer.  And on a
      cold winter night you can come warm up with our Soup Night.  Bring your
      appetites and be ready to kick up your heels.

      We dance at the Knights of Columbus Hall
      1216 Buffalo Road
      Bryan, OH 43506
      From:  7:30 PM - 10PM

      It'll be more fun if you come too!