Dancer passing

  • DeeDee5588@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 2, 2009
      Sophia and Les Hall (who says he's doing quite well by the way)
      asked us to let you know that

      Dave Van Pelt passed away on Friday. He was a dancer with
      the Diamond Cutters and danced many other places in this area
      over the years.

      Viewing at
      Maison-Dardenne-Walker funeral home
      501 Conat Street
      Maumee, Oh

      2:00 - 7:00 pm on Monday with the funeral to follow at the
      funeral home at 7:00 p.m.

      Cards to his wife, Virginia

      Virginia VanPelt
      5645 Keener Road
      Moncova, Oh 43542
      steps!
      =JulystepsfooterNO115)

    • Larry Armstrong
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 6, 2010
        We send our condolences to the family of Paul Wasserman who passed
        away peacefully today at 2:15 p.m. Funeral arrangements are pending
        and should be in the Toledo Blade in the next day or two. He is at the
        Dowling funeral home in Sylvania.