Re: [SquareDanceToledo] ALL LEVEL ROUND DANCE

  • LOUSHER5@COMCAST.NET
    Message 1 of 23 , Jul 5, 2009
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Mary Kansorka" <mbshort@...>
      To: "Square Dance Toledo" <SquareDanceToledo@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 7:33:08 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
      Subject: [SquareDanceToledo] ALL LEVEL ROUND DANCE

      COME JOIN US FOR AN

      ALL LEVEL ROUND DANCE

      TUESDAY JUNE 30, 2009 7:30 pm

      FRIENDSHIP PARK SENIOR CENTER
      131ST STREET, TOLEDO, OH (Point Place)

      This is our annual Gingerale and Root Beer
      Float Night

      See you Round Dancing!

      Thanks so much for the invite, Mary.

      Sorry but I just got access to a computer and therefore it was too late.  We have been so busy BUT we did have such a grand time the day you visited.

      God bless and we trust that you will continue to share your talents with those interested dancers.  They are so very fortunate.

      Trusting that we will be able to join one of your groups again.

      Jordan's will be in town next weekend and may stay over for the Monday dance.

      Yellow rocks to both of you................

    • mary kansorka
      Message 2 of 23 , Sep 26, 2009
        THE 5TH TUESDAY "ALL LEVEL ROUND DANCE" WILL BE TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2009.

        BRING YOUR FAVORITE PARTNER AND JOIN US FOR AN EVENING OF FUN AND DANCING! We cue dances Phase 2 thru 4.

        FRIENDSHIP PARK SENIOR CENTER
        131ST STREET, POINT PLACE (TOLEDO, OH)

        TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2009

        7:30 PM - 9:30 PM

        REFRESHMENTS ALWAYS SERVED!

        See you Round Dancing
        For Information call the Kansorkas (419) 836-5626

      • mary kansorka
        Message 3 of 23 , Mar 30, 2010
          COME AND JOIN US TONIGHT, WEDNESDAY, MARCH 31, 2010 FOR

          THE     "FIFTH TUESDAY EVENING"  "ALL LEVEL ROUND DANCE"

          SAME PLACE:        FRIENDSHIP PARK SENIOR CENTER
                                             131ST STREET, POINT PLACE (TOLEDO, OH)

          TIME:                           7:30 - 9:30 PM

          SEE YOU ROUND DANCING
        • mary kansorka
          Message 4 of 23 , Aug 30 2:14 PM
            HEAT GOT YOU DOWN?

            COME AND JOIN US FOR OUR ROOT BEER AND GINGER ALE FLOAT NIGHT,

            AT  THE ALL LEVEL ROUND DANCE, TUESDAY, AUGUST 31, 2010.

            SAME PLACE AND TIME FRIENDSHIP PARK COMMUNITY CENTER (POINT PLACE, TOLEDO, OH)

            WE WILL SERVE YOU 7:30 - 9:30 PM.

            HOPE TO SEE YOU ON TUESDAY.

            THE KANSORKAS AND JOHNSONS

          • mary kansorka
            Message 5 of 23 , Nov 29, 2010
              COME TO OUR "ALL LEVEL ROUND DANCE"

              TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2010, 7:30 pm

              FRIENDSHIP PARK COMMUNITY CENTER IN POINT PLACE
                                  (This is the same place, just a different name)

              Enjoy round dancing to Bill, Louise, and Bud.

              We will also have refreshments.  Yum!

              See you All Tuesday!

              For information:  419-836-5626