Eating out with Dick Duckham

  • DeeDee5588@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009
      Fountain City squares invites you to eat out with us and Dick Duckham. We
      should meet at 5:30PM at Rita's On the Square in Bryan, OH. Let me know
      if you can join us so we can tell Rita how many people there will be.
      Rita's is on the south side of the square (the old Kaufman's restaurant).

      Come join us.

      Bob and Barb Hancock
      click below to respond.
      _rhancock4@..._ (mailto:rhancock4@...)