Dinner with the yodeler and so much fun!

  • DeeDee5588@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2009
      We are celebrating 46 years of dancing with the Fountain City Squares on
      May 6th with caller Jason Raleigh and the Johnsons.

      We will have a Catered Dinner at 6:30PM in our hall for $7.00 per meal.
      You must be signed up in order to participate in the catered meal. We will
      have Roast Beef, Chicken, Mashed Potatoes and Gravy, a cooked mixed
      vegetable, tossed salad and Bread/Rolls and Butter. If you are interested in
      eating with us and have not already signed up, please contact Barb Hancock no
      later than 7AM Monday, May 4th.

      Our rounds will begin at 7:30PM and then square dancing at 7:45PM until
      10PM.

      Come join us in our celebration at the K of C Hall on Buffalo Road in
      Bryan, OH.

      Call or email Bob and Barb Hancock if you have any other questions at
      419-633-0610.

      It will be more fun if you join us this coming Wednesday for our
      celebration!!!!

      Bob and Barb Hancock

      **************Check all of your email inboxes from anywhere on the web.
      Try the new Email Toolbar now!