MAPLE CITY SWINGERS DANCE, FRIDAY, MARCH 6, 2009

  • v.mckown
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2009
      Hello Everyone!!!!

      This is Maple City Swingers inviting you to our dance this coming
      Friday night, March 6, 2009 at Piotter Center starting at 7:15 with
      early rounds by Pam Vandlen from Holt, Michigan and then Mark Doyle
      from Mason, Michigan will be doing our calling starting at 7:45 with
      the dance ending at 9:45 pm. Now all you people from Delta, Ohio (The
      Skirts and Shirts) should come and get Linda's badge since we had to
      take that instead of a banner. I know she is wanting it very badly!!!

      The kitchen help for that night is Jerry and Lois Lapish.

      Hope to see everyone there!!!

      Maple City Swingers
      Virginia McKown, Presiddnt