MAPLE CITY SWINGERS

  • v.mckown
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      Hello Everyone!!!

      Well looks llike we are having some of this snow already, Hope it is
      better by Friday!!!!! Our dance (Maple City Swingers) is December 5,
      2008 starting at 7:15 pm with early rounds and squares begin at 7:45 pm
      with the dance ending at 9:45 pm. Our location is just of US223 by
      Walll Mart turning left on to Division Street and then the address is
      327 Erie Street about 2 miles of so going down Division and the street
      is on your right (East) about 2 blocks.

      We have Lois Lapish calling our squares and the Johnsons (Bud and
      Louise) doing our cueing. Hope everyone can make the dance!!

      Virginia McKown
      Maple City Swingers