Thanksgiving Dance

  • DeeDee5588@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2008
      Fountain City Squares invites you to join us

      For our Thanksgiving Dance on Wednesday, Nov 5th with Jason Raleigh and Don
      Florence.
      There will be lots of Harvest foods for snacks.

      We dance at the Knights of Columbus Hall
      1216 Buffalo Rd, Bryan, OH 43506
      Rounds 7:30 to 7:45, Dance ends at 10PM

      It will be more fun if you come too!

      See you on Wednesday!