Candy Bar Dance

  • DeeDee5588@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2008
      Fountain City Squares invites you to join us for our . . .

      Yummy Candy Bar Dance!!!!

      We'll be dancing this Wednesday night - August 6th

      Jason Raliegh (The Yodeler) will be calling
      The Johnsons will be cueing

      A fabulous evening of fun - yodeling - candy bars and friends is planned.

      All our summer dances are casual attire!
      Building is Air-Conditioned
      We dance at the Knights of Columbus Hall
      1216 Buffalo Rd, Bryan, Oh 43506
      Rounds 7:3 0 to 7:45 Dance ends at 10:00 pm

      It will be more fun if you come too!

      See you on Wednesday!

      Bob and Barb Hancock
      419-633-0610