Dancing with Dick D on the 4th!

  • DeeDee5588@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2008
      Greetings all.

      Have a great independence day by celebrating it at our 4th of July dance
      this Friday July 4th, 2008. This dance starts at 7:15 pm with early rounds and
      squares at 7:45 pm with the dance ending at 9:45 pm. It is a casual dance
      in our AIR CONDITION BUILDING. Top it off with viewing City of Adrian
      fireworks from the fairgrounds about a mile to the N.E. We should have a great
      dance and great fireworks display afterwards.

      Dick Duckham will be calling the squares with Bud and Louise Johnson cueing
      the rounds.
      Thank you.

      Bob Bertram